Turbochargers of all types
Garrett, KKK BorgWarner, IHI, Mitsubishi, Holset, Schwitzer and others
- with pneumatic and electric actuators, single, bi-turbo, twin-turbo, tri-turbo etc.
Reconditioning, remanufacture, repair
- Ultrasonic cleaning of turbocharger components, blasting
- Replacement of elements such as bearings, sealing rings, etc. and parts of the rotating system that have been damaged, we use only new high quality components
- If necessary, we replace or remanufacture other turbine components such as variable geometry, pneumatic or electronic actuator, etc. (for an additional fee)
- Inspecting the rotating turbocharger components on a Schenck balancing device, which records unbalance even at speeds of 200k. / min. This measurement enables the observation and subsequent reduction of vibration at all harmonics. Each time a graph of the report is attached, the print of which is attached to the turbocharger.
- Checking and setting the pressure regulator or programming the electrical actuator (if necessary, we provide the electrical actuator repair at an additional cost)
- Dynamic multipoint Flow and Pressure Test on Cimat TurboTest device
- Study of turbocharger compression characteristics
- Preparing the turbocharger for mounting on the vehicle
24 Month warranty + test report
The exact cost of remanufacture of the turbocharger from both passenger cars and trucks is agreed after stage 1: initial verification.
The cost of regenerating a turbine depends on many factors such as the type or amount of damage. The total cost of reconditioning may change if additional faults are detected, such as a faulty electric actuator or extensive turbine damage.
Prices apply to turbochargers previously removed from the engine. The service of possible dismantling and assembly of the turbine from the engine is additionally paid.